Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Dig It

Another round of my recent favorite things!

1. Girl Meets World


In case you haven't heard, Disney released a spinoff of Boy Meets World earlier this year. It's about Cory and Topanga's kids and their friendships and ups and downs. It has all of the charm of the original show and I haven't missed an episode!


2. New Girl


It took me about a season and a half to decide if I liked this show or not, and I decided I do! Jess is the cutest thing and I wish we were best friends. No lie.


3. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System


I picked this little buddy up a few weeks before my wedding and it works wonders. I got the main attachment and about 20 replacement pads on clearance at Target for like $12 and it did amazing things to my skin. Cannot recommend enough!


4. Hobby Lobby


I wasn't a big Hobby Lobby person until I moved a block away from it, and now that we live far away from one, I miss it. It's probably good for my wallet that I don't live so close to it, but I miss the crafty fabulousness.


5. House


This isn't so much a recent favorite as a recent re-favorite. I've seen the whole series but I've only watched the last two seasons once, when they first came out. So I've been rewatching them on Netflix and my love for this show has been renewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment