Friday, September 18, 2015

Gun Range

{I started writing this post the day after we went, which was a couple of weeks ago, but then life happened and it never got published!}

We had purchased a Groupon a couple of months ago for a basic firearm safety course and finally got around to using it! The course was an all-day thing and we learned all the parts of different kinds of guns and got to practice loading and unloading some. Then we went to the range and unloaded 50 rounds! I had never shot a gun before and husband hasn't shot a gun in years, so it was really fun to learn something together that neither of us had experience with! I feel much safer now knowing more about guns and I've decided that I really enjoy shooting! The class came with a free one year membership to the shooting range and I'm thinking it's something I will be doing a few more times in the next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment