Sunday, November 22, 2015

Favies

Here are some things I'm loving lately!

1. Trident Black Raspberry Twist gum

Mmm, so good. Like a lot of flavored gum, the flavor doesn't last very long, but it's so so good.

2. Covet Fashion


This little app is a gem. They take real life clothes and turn them into buyable game objects, and you dress your character and enter challenges and vote on looks. Not for everyone, but I play this all day every day!

3. Archer Farms Double Chocolate Chunk Granola


Mmmmm. This stuff is what's up. It's chocolatey without being too overwhelming and a whole bag lasts quite a while. I keep it at work for a snack!

4. Rachhloves


Now that I don't feel like death all day every day, I've been getting back into makeup, and this adorable lady's YouTube channel is my inspiration! I love watching her review videos because she's not a professional makeup artist, so she just gives honest, down to earth reviews of the products.

5. Jordan Smith


If you want to know my #1 biggest obsession over the last month, here he is. He's a contestant on The Voice, which I do not watch, but I looked up his audition after a friend at work was talking about him. It's been viewed over 17 million times and I probably account for at least half a million of those views! I've bought every single one of his songs on iTunes and his most recent song was #1 on iTunes for two whole days - over Adele, One Direction, and Justin Bieber's new songs! I think he is just precious and SO talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment